Be a key contributor to an exciting software company!
CareerPlug provides innovative recruiting and HR software for over 10,000 growing companies. Our applicant tracking and paperless onboarding platforms help companies make better hires to have the right people in place to build a successful business. We believe that people are the heart of our business and are committed to building one of the best places to work -- anywhere. To us, that means putting care and purpose into our hiring process, providing meaningful development and training opportunities for our team members, and living our core values every day.CareerPlug is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse team. Our leadership takes responsibility for creating a safe and welcoming environment built on inclusion and respect for all.Who are we looking for?
The Client Support Specialist is a core member of CareerPlug’s tight-knit and highly productive Client Support team, working directly to provide frontline support on how to use the software and hiring best practices. In this role you will blend strong technical knowledge of our software with a hiring expertise to take a consultative approach to help clients make the right hires for their business. The ideal candidate has a background in customer support and a passion for building relationships. Experience working in a fast-paced small team in a software or startup environment is preferred.
- Provide 8 hours of frontline phone and email customer service/support daily to our clients; delivering proactive, personalized service and building long-term, consultative partnerships with our hiring software clients.
- Work as a team to meet and exceed Client Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Personalize client interaction by asking questions to learn the client’s goals and offering insightful, individualized suggestions to help each client meet their goals.
- Coordinate the setup of accounts to provide clients with a customized hiring solution.
- Support team in meeting client retention goals through inbound and outbound communication as needed.
- Collaborate with Product Team to relay any client issues or system bug reports and update clients as needed.
- Take the time to make each client feel positive and confident about their knowledge of the CareerPlug system.
Compensation: $50,000, plus an additional quarterly bonus
- Employer Paid Health Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401(K) Employer Match
- Unlimited PTO (with minimums!)
- 100% Employer Matched Donations
- Remote work with home-office & internet stipends
Successful candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- Outgoing, customer-focused personality that thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to build rapport with clients and develop solutions that meet their specific needs
- 2-3 years of experience in a phone-based customer service or sales environment (preferred)
- Experience in a start-up environment or software company (preferred)
A note on COVID-19 & Remote Work: As of March 2020, our Austin-based team has been working fully remote. We have transitioned to a Remote First company forever and will have a reduced office space in Austin in the future (earliest Summer 2021 depending on current health & safety guidelines). This role may be filled by either an Austin resident or as a fully remote role for any U.S. based candidate.
Who We Are
CareerPlug's purpose is to empower people to reach their potential. We do that in part by making it easier for our clients to hire and develop the right people. Our proven process allows us to work with over 12,000 growing companies today. Our applicant tracking and onboarding platforms are designed with user experience in mind: from candidates to hiring managers to leaders.
It Starts With Our People
We believe that people are the heart of our business and are committed to building one of the best places to work - anywhere! To us, that means putting care and purpose into our hiring process, providing meaningful development and training opportunities for our team members, and living our core values every day.
CareerPlug is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse team. Our leadership takes responsibility for creating a safe and welcoming environment built on inclusion and respect for all.
CareerPlug made the decision to be a Remote First company, forever, in the summer of 2020 after working remotely for months due to COVID-19. We know the heart of our business is wherever our employees work -- from our space in Austin, to a home office on Lake Michigan, to an outfitted van exploring the American West (true story!). Read our full Remote First Vision.
“My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together.”
We have a fierce commitment to living out our core values at CareerPlug. It’s what shapes our culture and community, and shows up in a resolve to be inclusive, and therefore, anti-racist.
We know that racism can be intentional or unintentional, but its existence is dehumanizing to everyone it touches. Our promise is to purposefully identify, discuss, and challenge issues of systemic racism and unconscious bias and the impacts they have on our company and our people. We’ve always fostered a culture of communicating openly, but we know we can continue to do better. We will challenge ourselves to understand and correct inequities and create a “best place to work” for every employee.
We choose to participate in this conversation and affirm our identity as an anti-racist company. We hope you will join us.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)