- Make contact through cold or warm outreach to franchisees and members of network partners
- Schedule and demonstrate CareerPlug’s product to prospects
- Maintain a minimum number of upgrades and activations per month
- Complete all individual sales tasks, outbound calls, and consistently update client information in the system of record (HubSpot) each day
- Collaborate with Partnership Teams and Sales Operations to support efforts to drive adoption of Pro subscriptions
- Required: Worked directly with clients/prospects
- Required: Cold/warm calling experience
- Preferred: Worked with the franchise industry, associations, and/or co-operatives
- Preferred: Knowledge of recruiting
- Preferred: Worked for a software company in sales
- Work from home (we're fully remote)
- Employer Paid Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Unlimited PTO (15 day minimum)
- One-week paid PTO (pre-start date)
- Home Office Stipend
- 401(k) Company Match
- Donation Matching
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To request a reasonable accommodation, applicants should communicate a request when contacted for an interview. All requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who We Are
CareerPlug's purpose is to empower people to reach their potential. We do that in part by making it easier for our clients to hire and develop the right people. Our proven process allows us to work with over 14,000 growing small businesses. Our applicant tracking and onboarding platforms are designed with user experience in mind: from candidates to hiring managers to leaders.
It Starts With Our People
We believe that people are the heart of our business and are committed to building one of the best places to work--anywhere! To us, that means putting care and purpose into our hiring process, providing meaningful development and training opportunities for our team members (we even have a Growth & Development Manager as a dedicated employee resource), and living our core values every day.
CareerPlug is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse team. Our leadership takes responsibility for creating a safe and welcoming environment built on inclusion and respect for all. Read more about what our employees have to say on our JobSage page where we were also featured as one of Austin's most transparent companies in 2022.
CareerPlug made the decision to be a Remote First company, forever, in the summer of 2020 after working remotely for months because of COVID-19. We know the heart of our business is wherever our employees work--from our space in Austin, to a home office on Lake Michigan, to an outfitted van exploring the American West (true story!). Read our full Remote First Vision.
“My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together.”
We have a fierce commitment to living out our core values at CareerPlug. It’s what shapes our culture and community, and shows up in a resolve to be inclusive, and therefore, anti-racist.
We know that racism can be intentional or unintentional, but its existence is dehumanizing to everyone it touches. Our promise is to purposefully identify, discuss, and challenge issues of systemic racism and unconscious bias and the impacts they have on our company and our people. We’ve always fostered a culture of communicating openly, but we know we can continue to do better. We will challenge ourselves to understand and correct inequities and create a “best place to work” for every employee.
We choose to participate in this conversation and affirm our identity as an anti-racist company. We hope you will join us.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)